Today I’m participating in Wine and Love, where we review our week and say what we loved and what caused us to reach for our wine glasses. If you’d like to join us, you can link up through Suki, of Super Duper Fantastic!
What has me reaching for my wine glass…
- B and I ended things last night. SURPRISE, SURPRISE. Remind me never to date younger again? And never to date someone who cannot communicate? Most of our issues were completely avoidable if he had talked to me about them instead of stewing on them for two weeks, ignoring me until we just combusted. It sucks, I’m very hurt and I’m doing my best not to wallow in it and this hopefully will be the only time you hear about this on the blog. I deserve better and while I know this and have been feeling like this for a week now, it still really sucks.
Things I am loving…
- TBEX. What a conference. . This was my first blogging conference and I could not be happier with this experience. I met so many interesting people, learned a LOT and got the inspiration and kick I needed to find my direction for The Wanderscapes. Plus the parties and food were pretty stellar.
- I leave for Savannah and St. Simon’s Island in ONE WEEK! I cannot wait to dip my toes in the ocean (and escape Colorado). ONE WEEK.
- I’m redesigning The Wanderscapes and I LOVE IT. Apparently my best work is done when I’m upset and trying to distract myself as much as possible. The design may or may not be up there. I would go check it out. The relaunch will hopefully be next week when I officially officially announce what’s going on over there. But for now you can go get a sneak peak. (And let me know what you think)
- I got to meet Suki this week! Her and Ryan stayed with me while they were in town with the conference. I really hope they enjoyed their first visit to Colorado!
- I might be going to St. Louis to visit Nora over Labor Day weekend. CUE SQUEEING NOW.
- Also very squee worthy: my best friend and Wifey, Shareeza, got engaged today to her lovely manfriend, Adam. I’m so excited for them. So excited that my text to her only contained exclamation points because I couldn’t come up with the words. SO happy for them both!
What are your w(h)ines and loves this week?